Stronger Traffic laws
Strong traffic laws save lives and are crucial to public safety. Roads need to be safer in order to protect our drivers, pedestrians, and first responders.
access to health care
Access to health care needs to be expanded. No Floridian should be left behind when it comes to health care, especially our seniors and most vulnerable.
Florida needs stronger anti-discrimination laws to protect everyone in our state regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, or religion.
Emily is an effective lawmaker and gets things done in District 91!
- HB 37 – School Bus Safety (passed)
- HB 45 – Use of Wireless Communications Devices While Driving (passed)
- CS/HB 107 – Wireless Communications While Driving (passed)
- HB 2005 – Rales Rides – Senior Transportation Program (passed)
- HB 2521 – ADE-Culinary Training Services & Senior Services for Persons with Developmental Disability (passed)
- HB 3863 – Boynton Beach – Alternative Reclaimed Water Supply Project (passed)
- HR 8011 – Jewish American Heritage Week (passed)
- HR 8029 – Mental Health Awareness Week (passed)
- HR 8075 – School Backpack Awareness Month (passed)